It's time to take our practice outside
yoga under canvas
studio caliber practice, outside.
Each setup is abundantly spaced, privately occupied (can be shared with a spouse or live-in family member) and is equipped with a mat-sized floor to level the ground and lay your yoga mat on.
Crafted from recycled materials, our shade shalas are made from retired greenhouse hoops and our yoga floors from beautiful hardwood folding tables. We thank Ragged Island Farm & Brewery for supporting our vision and generously donating the materials needed to make this happen. We love you guys!
outdoor Class schedule
Please make sure you review our important protocol procedures located at the bottom of the page.
STARTING THIS WEEK
animal flow 101 series
Thursdays 5:30pm, Starts August 27th
Animal Flow is ground based movement, made fun, challenging and effective. This system is designed to improve strength power, flexibility, mobility, and coordination for all levels of fitness enthusiasts.
This series contains: 4 Outdoor Workshops (One Hour), Invitation to our #FlowFam Private Facebook Group Page, Access to recorded content to practice at home!
View this post on Instagram
Animal Flow day! □♀️Getting geared up for one of our favorite days of the week with @hwellspenney and our #flowfam! Who has tried Animal or Primal Flow? Catch Animal & Primal Flow classes on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday mornings. We’ve also got the 4 week 101 series kicking off next Thursday! @movehelix
A post shared by Abbe Ciulla (@mightymover) on
Since Covid-19 state regulations require us to restrict drop-ins and because space is limited, early class cancellations are credited up to 8 hours prior to class start time. If there is a no-show or cancellation within the 8 hour window of a sold out class you will be charged the class. For Unlimited Pass Members, a $10 charge will be applied to your account for late cancellations of a sold out class. Thank you so much for understanding!
All classes and package purchases are non-refundable.
regular class pricing
before your first class
Where to find us
In case of inclement weather
- Please leave your personal belonging in your car and bring only your essential items, keys, water, yoga mat.
- Make sure to use a bathroom before you leave your home.
- Wear your bugspray, especially for early morning or evening classes.
- Shade Shalas are first come first serve. If you are sun sensitive, we recommend arriving a little earlier. Slow Flow Classes are limited to 10 participants, so each student will have a Shade Shala.
- Class Passes expire at the finish of the season. The Summer School outdoor season runs from June until the end of October, weather permitting. Make sure to use up your passes!
covid-19 wellness protocol
- Clients are required to pre-register. No drop-ins permitted in accordance to state regulations.
- Clients must sign our updated waiver prior to arrival
- We humbly ask all students and teachers to take their temperature prior to arrival.
- If you’re feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone recently sick please notify us and cancel.
- Students and instructors will keep a minimum distance of 6’ at all times before, during and after class.
- Face-coverings must be worn by clients ONLY when arriving, leaving and entering the outdoor yoga space. Once on your mat, you can remove your mask.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be provided.
- There will be a 30 minute period between classes for cleaning.
- Everyone must bring their own equipment, mats, props, blocks.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments for the time being.
- There will be lot of air-high-fives and energy hugs!